So I was actually tagged by and I have no idea what to wish for but hey, let' do this anyway. ♥
STEP ONEMake a post to your DA journal. The post should contain your list of ten holiday wishes. The wishes can be anything at all, from simple and fandom-related ("I'd love a ______ icon that's just for me") to medium ("I wish for _____ on DVD") to really big ("all I want for Christmas is a new car/computer/house/TV."). The important thing is, make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want.If you wish for real life things (not fics or icons), make sure you include some sort of contact info in your post, whether it's your address or just your email address where Santa (or one of his elves) could get in touch with you.Also, make sure you post some version of these guidelines in your DA or link to this post so that the holiday joy will spread.STEP TWOSurf around your friends list (or friends' friends, or just random journals) to see who has posted their list. And now, here's the important part:If you see a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's wish come true. Sometimes someone's trash is another's treasure, and if you have a leather jacket you don't want or a gift certificate you won't use -- do it.You need not spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn't to put people out, it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone else's holiday elf -- to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not -- it's your call.There are no rules with this project, no guarantees, and no strings attached. Give, and you might receive. and you'll have the joy of knowing you made someone's holiday special.------
1. I'm having a streak of luck atm, today I signed the contract for my own apartment - so my biggest wish atm is, that I'll find good things to decorate it with! Maybe you have an idea and would like to submit it to me? xD I'm in for all things gothic, pagan, simple and classic. Don't be afraid to show me anything pretty as well as expensive stuff! ♥
2. I actual really really want one or both of these wall tattoos
here - but they're quite expensive q.q Gotta get one of them anyway for my new apartment.
3. I'd love to have more pastel goth accessoires, maybe from etsy? They have nice stuff for low money.
4. Now for the stuff that are "for free" - I'd love to see some fanart/pictures of Franny (watch my gallery) . I'd also die for everyone who draws my Kayleigh or Rhinestone - my Tera Characters. You can find them on my Tera blog.
5. Which brings me to the next point: I am also thankful for any interested watchers for my Tera-Blog noob-priest-rising.tumblr.com/ . I post screenshots of the game as well as some rants about Tera Eu sometimes. xD And reblog pretty stuff from Tera.
6. I also love to get some letters or postcards from you darlings.
7. Since we're done with the money-free stuff, let's get on to the unrealistic stuff that no one wants or is able to gift me. xD I'd fuck/mary/love/die for everyone who gives me a Dodge Avenger for free. I'd also give you mostly anything for a Dodger Charger or Challenger (the older the better xD). If you want to give me a dodge viper, you can ask me to do ANYTHING. Literally anything possible. No exceptions.
8. Now the non-disgusting-Bonnie-facts-stuff that no one can give me: I want to move in with a certain someone. But that won't happen. Boohoo.
9. I also want to get an education as a nurse at a certain hospital next year and a medicine study place in 3 years. xD
10. And last but not least, the most important wish and the one I wish the most for: I want my family to be happy, sane and healthy.
If you acutally want to get me anything from the list, wite me a note. If you want to make it a surprise, send me a note with "Yo you little shit ♥" and I'll send you: My address, some facts as my ring size, my clothing size, screenshots of Kayleigh and Rhinestone, a photo of me.
I'm not tagging anyone here(*coughs* peppermint-petty
* coughs*), but if you want to do it, please do so and link it back to me here. ♥
I wish all of you good luck and merry christmas. ♥ ♥ ♥